I hope you decided to prepare for our game of 183 Annual General Conference Jeopardy tomorrow, because if I win, I'm going to eat all of the treats.
Here are things I would look up, or read about on the church's conference website, https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2013/04?lang=eng.
Remember, you can use any of the notes you have in your class notebooks, but you can't use any phones, tablets, or ipods.
- Who were the speakers during the sessions, their names, and leadership positions.
- Any talks given by the Prophet, especially any interesting childhood stories.
- The color of the choir's dresses and ties, and maybe the ties of the general authorities too while you're looking.
- Someone used a book as a prop during his talk, I would write that down.
- Statistics for last year that were given during Saturday Afternoon session, there might be multiple questions from those, and bonus points.
- Did anyone else notice that Elder Uchtdorf wore two different ties on Sunday? I wonder what color they were?
- Did you know my favorite Church movie is Finding Faith in Christ? http://youtu.be/49CMaFK3C0k
- I loved Elder Falabella's story about his wife and his trip to the United States to get sealed in the temple.
- Did you see the YW session from the saturday before? If not you should check into Elder Uchtdorf and Sister Cook's talks.
- I love reading and listening to the Priesthood Session talks, President Monson must know we're learning to be better teachers when he said, "Teach the truth with TESTIMONY."
- And President Uchtdorf gave a great list of 4 roles the priesthood have.